1970 CHEVELLE

1970 CHEVELLE
1970 CHEVELLE

Thursday, February 24, 2011

college for all time

Hello my name is Lexandro and im going to tell you why I want to go to  the colledge for all trip. I come from  a community  were  you got to watch back and be safe because there’s people who just do bad choices. But that doesn’t stop’s me from learning because i dont care what they do in the neighbor hoods. My family is described as hard working because they did nto go to school for all grades and so I’ve been in a  drawing contest and I won the drawing contest. My biggest issue is my grades because the most one that’s confronting me is the violence of around the coner from my house. My role of addresing it is staying out of trouble because we don’t want to  stay out of trouble. I have my dream to motivate this neighborhood to be safer than dangerous because I don’t want to end up not graduating because i have a dream of going and starting to work at a profesional store that fixe’s bike’s. I choosed to do this because when i gorw up i want to be motivated to fix bike’s. My struggles relates from going to colledge because I need to show my family that i could go to colledge. Going to colledge can relate to me because  i would be the first one to go to colledge in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment